Previous performances include;
St James Cavalier Centre for Creativity, Valletta, Malta.
Drill Hall, Lincoln.
Morden College, Blackheath, London.
Bournville Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham.
St Marys Perivale, Perivale,Middlesex.
Warwick Rd Baptist Church, Coventry.
St Botolph’s without Aldgate, Aldgate, London.
St Andrews by the Wardrobe, London, EC4V 5DE.
St Chad’s in the Round, Shrewsbury.
Private performance for the Worshipful Company of Clockmakers, Salters Hall, London, EC2.
Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Silk Street, London, EC2.
Holy Trinity Church, Leamington Spa.
Venues include: Music Hall at GSMD, Music Room at St James Cavalier Centre for Creativity – Malta (First Guitar Concert Series of Malta), Symphony Hall – Birmingham, Bolivar Hall – Venezuelan Embassy London (Intercollegiate Guitar Series), Jaqueline du Pré Hall (St Hilda’s) – Oxford, Adrian Boult Hall and Recital Hall at Birmingham Conservatoire and Derby Classical Guitar Society.
- Awarded 2012/13 Fellowship at Guildhall School of Music and Drama Strings Department.
- Awards received to study at Guildhall School of Music and Drama from Mrs Diana Altman in 2011 and 2012 as well as from the ‘Music Students Hostel Trust’ in 2010 and 2011.
- First Prize winner of the ‘Birmingham Conservatoire Guitar Prize’ 2009.
- Birmingham Conservatoire ‘Doris Newton Music Club Prize’ 2009, Finalist.
- Director for the first ‘Classical Guitar Concert Series of Malta’ in November 2007. Held at St James Cavalier Centre for Creativity in Valletta.
- Awarded a bursary to study at the Jackdaws Guitar Weekend in 2006. Classical Guitar course with master classes and ensemble coaching with Mark Eden and Chris Stell.
- Awarded funding from ‘EMI Music Sound Foundation’ and ‘Birmingham Conservatoire Association’ towards the purchase of a new instrument.